Industry and Science Advisory Board Meetings (IAB, SAB)
CEBC holds two advisory board meetings each year at the University of Kansas.
- Fall meeting - October 13 & 23, 2020 - Industry Advisory Board members (IAB) discuss project updates with CEBC researchers.
- Spring meeting - April 12-13, 2021, tentatively - Industry Advisory Board (IAB) and Science Advisory Board (SAB) members review and critique selected projects.
Fall Meeting: October 13 & 23, 2020
Details coming soon! Because of ongoing COVID-19 outbreaks and restrictions, the Fall Industry Advisory Board meeting will be held remotely. The format will be slightly different than previous meetings. There will be two sessions, with a kick-off Tuesday, October 13th and wrap-up Friday, October 23rd. Participants will receive information and links to connect.
- Registration is Open! Click Here to Register!
- Tuesday, October 13, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. CDT - Opening remarks, Director's Report, Research Presentations, Interactive Discussion
- Friday, October 23, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. CDT - Strategic Initiatives, Research Presentations, Advisory Board "Closed Door" Meeting
Agenda coming soon
Information for Presenters: TBA
- Guests arriving by air will fly into Kansas City International Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton, 200 McDonald Drive 785/841-7077
- Hampton Inn Lawrence, 2300 W Sixth Street, 785/841-4994
- The Oread Hotel, 1200 Oread Avenue, 785/843-1200
- The Eldridge Hotel, 701 Massachusetts, 785/749-5011
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott, 1 Riverfront Plaza, 785/841-2700
- Best Western of Lawrence, 2309 Iowa Street, 785/843-9100