Industry and Science Advisory Board Meetings (IAB, SAB)
At CEBC, we value the input from our science and industry advisory board members. To ensure that our vision, strategic plan, technical achievements and future directions are in-line with global needs, CEBC holds two advisory board meetings each year at The University of Kansas.
- Fall meeting - for industry advisory board members (IAB) to interact with CEBC faculty, students, staff, and postdoctoral associates; includes project updates.
- Spring meeting - for both industry and science advisory board members (IAB, SAB) to meet with CEBC faculty, students, staff, and postdoctoral associates; includes project updates AND formal project evaluations.
Next Meeting:April 24-25, 2017
- Agenda - Updated 4/10/17!
- Registration for CEBC Spring Advisory Board Meeting Is OPEN! Click Here to Register. Registration Deadline: April 10th
Adams Alumni Center, 1266 Oread Avenue, Lawrence, KS - on the University of Kansas campus
- Guests arriving by air will fly into Kansas City International Airport.
- Hampton Inn Lawrence, 2300 W Sixth Street, 785/841-4994
- DoubleTree by Hilton, 200 McDonald Drive 785/841-7077
- The Oread Hotel, 1200 Oread Avenue, 785/843-1200 - Call the local number and tell the reservationist that you are with the KU CEBC to get discounted room rate
- The Eldridge Hotel, 701 Massachusetts, 785/749-5011
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott, 1 Riverfront Plaza, 785/841-2700
- Best Western of Lawrence, 2309 Iowa Street, 785/843-9100
Information for Presenters
- Project Reports Deadline: March 27th
- Posters Deadline: April 3rd