Industry and Science Advisory Board Meetings (IAB, SAB)
At CEBC, we value the input from our science and industry advisory board members. To ensure that our vision, strategic plan, technical achievements and future directions are in-line with global needs, CEBC holds two advisory board meetings each year at The University of Kansas.
- Fall meeting - October 7-8, 2019 - for industry advisory board members (IAB) to interact with CEBC faculty, students, staff, and postdoctoral associates; includes project updates.
- Spring meeting - April 6-7, 2020 - for both industry and science advisory board members (IAB, SAB) to meet with CEBC faculty, students, staff, and postdoctoral associates; includes project updates AND formal project evaluations.
Next Meeting: October 7-8, 2019
- Agenda - updated 10/7/19
- Registration is closed
Monday - DoubleTree Hotel, 200 McDonald Drive, Lawrence, KS
Tuesday - Slawson Hall (EEEC) Conference Room 298, 1420 Naismith Drive, Lawrence, KS
- Guests arriving by air will fly into Kansas City International Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton, 200 McDonald Drive 785/841-7077
- Hampton Inn Lawrence, 2300 W Sixth Street, 785/841-4994
- The Oread Hotel, 1200 Oread Avenue, 785/843-1200
- The Eldridge Hotel, 701 Massachusetts, 785/749-5011
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott, 1 Riverfront Plaza, 785/841-2700
- Best Western of Lawrence, 2309 Iowa Street, 785/843-9100
Information for Presenters: